Your Single Source Solution
Reduce your costs in designing, sourcing and assembling components by taking advantage of Swagelok’s Custom Solutions Fabrication Services. Many of our customers have experienced being understaffed with limited resources and capabilities, yet they still need to complete their projects in a timely manner. Let our experienced engineers and certified assembly technicians assist in taking your project from concept to completion.
It starts with your idea – whether you have a preliminary drawing or just the glimmer of an idea, or just your imagination. It’s not too early to consult with our fluid system experts. Contact us with your application request today. From quote to delivery, we can provide the detailed support you need:
- CAD drawings
- Fabrication and assembly
- Leak checking prior to delivery
- Tube bending services
- Orbital welding services
- Stocking and kitting programs
- Limited lifetime warranty
Swagelok Custom Solutions is a valuable service that can:
- Reduce Cost – Only those products necessary to complete the job will contribute to your cost. Plus, your planning, assembly, and purchasing costs are minimized.
- Save Time – Are you tasked to do more with less? Our single source solution reduces your workload and simplifies procurement.
- Enhance Quality – Each assembly Is built by Swagelok certified technicians with the highest quality fluid system components to ISO 9001:2008 certification standards.
- Eliminate Waste & Rework – You only accept and pay for assemblies that meet your specifications.
You trust our components; now trust our highly trained field engineers to create the best fluid system assemblies to meet the unique needs of your application. Submit your application request today.
Simple or complex, we can build it:
- Valve Control Boxes
- Modular Assemblies (MPC)
- Grab Sampling Systems
- Instrument Stands
- Automatic Changeover Panels
- Sample Cylinder Assemblies
- Preconditioning Sample Systems
- Distribution Manifolds
- Instrument Enclosures
- Seal Support Systems
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- …and so much more
API Seal Support Systems
We are local and can provide rapid response to your custom seal panel needs. Some customers like us to do small sub-assemblies for them, and others turn to us for a full turnkey solution.
Learn more about how Swagelok can meet your specific application needs.
Alemite Pump Can Assemblies
We work with you to optimize auxiliary systems that help reduce time and improve operator efficiency during routine maintenance intervals.
Let us know how we can help.
Many jobs are on a tight schedule. Others are done in tight spaces. Some require high purity connections. Our welding capabilities can help to keep you on time, within budget, and up to ASME code.
Learn more about our M200 Welder and welding training opportunities.
“Swagelok Southeast Texas was able to (1) eliminate unnecessary items on our valve assembly which improves the application, (2) begin assembling them for us with one easy part number instead of 10, and (3) cut our liability of messed up threads on valves and fittings. This has allowed me to turn my attention to more important issues we face and at the same time save our company time and money. ”
-Rickey Dale Stanaland, Operations – Ramin Corporation
To get started with your idea, contact our Custom Solutions team today!